We have experience handling the following (federal & state) charges:
1. Assault weapons & machine guns.
2. Illegal sales/manufacturing of firearms.
3. Possession of destructive devices.
4. Firearms commerce without a license.
5. Carrying loaded/concealed firearm.
6. Prohibited possession of a firearm.
7. Firearm in a prohibited area.
We also offer firearm technical assistance to other criminal defense lawyers.
Our Civil Rights work focuses on the "right to keep and bear arms." We also take cases that are closely related to the 2nd Amendment, as when firearms are illegally seized or retained by the government (4th Am); or when governments violate the Equal Protection or Due Process rights of gun owners (5th & 14th Am); or when governments abridge the First Amendment rights of gun owners and the gun rights community.
1. Evaluate/litigate restoration of gun rights.
2. Facilitate the lawful transfer of firearm collections.
3. Assist in the administrative recovery of firearms.
4. Provide representation at mental health hearings.
5. Offer public speaking services regarding Constitutional Rights and compliance with state/federal law.
Regulatory Compliance is not just for the firearm industry. California's laws can get innocent gun owners in trouble.
1. Assess your firearm collection and provide advice to help you stay in compliance based on any specific set of facts unique to your circumstances.
2. Help Businesses and Industry stay in compliance with Federal and State regulations and we can provide representation at administrative hearings before these agencies.